BlueStacks 5.8 hits the market as the most powerful device for playing Android games on the PC. Its mechanics are quite simple and easy to understand.
With this incredible program, it is possible to use the full potential of your computer to run your favorite games very efficiently.
Do you want to have a more practical idea about the dimension of BlueStacks in the gaming world? Today, it is the second largest gaming platform on the PC, behind Steam. Did you feel it?
What Is BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a powerful Android emulator that is used to run Android applications on Windows PC. I usually use it to play some Android games and also watch live football matches on my PC. It’s an alternative to Memu Android Emulator app for PC.
BlueStacks 5 is the solution!
Through BlueStacks, you access your Google account to find your favorite apps on Google Play as you would on your smartphone.
Why is BlueStacks Better?
From the first versions, BlueStacks offers countless advantages to make your mobile gaming experience much better. Basic reasons include:
- Play on your PC’s big screen.
- Count on a much faster internet connection.
- Adjust the settings according to the capacity of your computer.
- Intelligent key mapping.
- Use your mouse and keyboard to play.
- Much more space to store your games.
But you already knew that, didn’t you? Now is the time to understand …
Why is BlueStacks 4 EVEN better?
- Faster and more intuitive home screen, focusing on game performance and compatibility.
- More dynamic and objective user interface.
- Earn points by playing your favorite games and compete for prizes like a PC Gamer and more! And you can even exchange your points for exclusive ProGamer products.
- 6x faster platform than today’s most modern smartphone.
- Up-to-date key mapping system, fully customizable to your preference!
- Millions of games available for free!
- Run multi-instance games with ease.
Experience the powerful BlueStacks 4 and take your gaming experience to the highest level!
This application does not mirror a screen of an Android device on your computer, it completely emulates the system on your PC.
That is, even if you don’t have a Google phone or tablet, you can use the exclusive apps and test APK files peacefully.
To use it, you need a Google account, but it doesn’t need to be linked to any Android gadget, just sign in with a valid email.
It’s all very simple to set up in BlueStacks 4, as it indicates a step-by-step that anyone can follow – you don’t have to be an advanced user or know this system very well.
The emulated applications are shown on your PC in a similar way to the screen of a tablet, and the look of BlueStacks 4 is all HD.
That is, most games are visually prepared to be shown on larger screens, without major distortions or even serrated edges, which would indicate that the app has been stretched too much.
Does It Worth it?
BlueStacks 4 has gained a complete overhaul and can now be considered a very interesting application for those who want to emulate Android on the computer.
It really works, since in the tests all apps ran perfectly and the login was done completely on the first attempt.
It is worth downloading this program and giving it a try. If you need to test APKs or even if you want to play Android games on your PC, BlueStacks 4 is one of the best options you will find from Google’s mobile system emulator for Windows.
Free Download BlueStacks 4 for Windows
Pros & Cons
- Modern and practical interface
- Emulates the experience of any Android app on the PC
- Quick login with your Google account
- Works correctly
- We didn’t find any major negative point.
Games supported by Bluestacks
Check the games below and download directly from the browser (just click on the name):
- Among us
- Clash Royale
- clash of clans
- Critical Ops
- FIFA 23
- DDTank Brasil – 337 Heroes
- Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park
- Dragon Crystal – Online Arena
- Dragon Spear
- Dungeon Rush
- Epic Summoners: Battle Hero Warriors – Action RPG
- Fifa Soccer
- Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
- Free Fire – Battlegrounds 2
- Geometry Dash SubZero
- Guild of Heroes – fantasy RPG
- Hay Day
- Hungry Shark World
- Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom
- King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare
- Lords Mobile
- Merge Dragons!
- PUBG Mobile
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Score! Match
- Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot to Kill
- Tam Quốc GO – Tam Quoc GO
- The Sims FreePlay
- Vikings: War of Clans
- WWE Champions
- (Kunlun Market – Kunlun love life is true)
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG
- Lineage 2: Revolution
- MARVEL Future Fight
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
- VALKYRIE CONNECT
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Crossfire Legends
- Dragon Ball Legends
- Hawk: Freedom Squadron
- Knights Chronicle
- Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians
- And others…
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC – How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
BlueStacks 4 is an interesting application for those who want to emulate any Android application on the PC. This tool is fully supported to download and buy apps from the Play Store, and you can also install APK files.