The Total Scholarship scheme promotes the academic excellence and also quality manpower development in Nigeria. This is one of the different ways of demonstrating the commitment to the Nigerian educational development. Such scholarship scheme has been working successfully for many years.
It is full time 200 level and 100 level undergraduates in all Nigerian universities.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Courses
Below are list of courses that are available:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility
- A person should be a registered full-time undergraduate in any recognized Nigerian University.
- A person should be a certified 200 or 100 level student at the certain time of the application.
- A person should prove the SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- A person should prove the UTME, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations score.
- A person should prove the Admission letter and also Matriculation Number directly from his University.
- A person should prove the A-level or any equivalent certificate (for the current direct entry students).
- NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Process
- To apply for this scholarship click here.
Note that the online application is not yet open
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too