In this tutorial you will see how to share the Spotify playlist on WhatsApp with music or with links. You can share any Spotify song on your whatsapp status effortlessly following the guide in this article.
Social networks have become essential applications for many people today, because it makes communication more easier and cheaper than with traditional SMS and phone calls.
Platforms such as WhatsApp or Instagram, allows us exchange messages quickly and directly with our contacts, regardless of where they are located in the world.
The WhatsApp Status is one of the great features that the application has for some time now, just like Instagram Stories. In my personal case, I use this feature a lot to share beautiful moments and update latest news. I also know that millions of users routinely use WhatsApp status on android and iphone, so I’m sure if you’re one of them, you’ll want to know this little trick.
If you want to share a Spotify song in WhatsApp status, you need to follow the steps listed below.
- Open Spotify and select the song you want to share.
- Select the share icon located just below the options.
- From the options that appear, select “share” .
- There will be several social networks available. You need to log into WhatsApp.
- When WhatsApp opens, select “my status” at the top. Once selected, click on the send icon.
- A text and a link to the selected song will appear. You can edit this text if you want. When finished, click on the “Submit” icon.
- Eventually the link with the Spotify song will have been loaded into your WhatsApp status.
How to play Spotify music directly in the WhatsApp Status
If you want the Spotify song to be played and can be heard directly in your state without an external link, you should know that it can’t be done but there is a little trick to doing a very similar thing.
- The first thing to do is open WhatsApp and select that you want to upload a status.
- You will then see the status screen open. You will have to get out of there.
- The next thing to do is to open Spotify and select the song you want to play in your status and leave the app paused.
- Now you have to go back to your WhatsApp. If you swipe the screen from top to bottom, you will see the Spotify song that you left paused appear. You have to press “Play”.
- Finally, press the button to record videos in status. Frame what you want. The video will be recorded along with the selected song.
- Once the video is finished, you can share it in your status and all your contacts will be able to listen to it.
The video below will explain it more for you.
I hope you find this article helpful in your quest to share Spotify music on whatsapp.