Making a video duet on Likee with friends is one of the many fun features in the app. The feature, which is available for both Android and iPhone devices, splits the screen in half and your video appears side by side with that of the other person.
To use the feature, you must have the app installed on your Android or iOS device and have a Likee account. In addition, the profile with which you will perform the duet must be public and the video cannot be longer than 15 seconds.
But first of all, you must have Likee app installed on your Android and iOS. So download Likee here.
How to Duet a Video on Likee
- Open Likee App and find the video you want to record a duet with.
- Tap the three-dotted icon at the top right corner of the app to open menu.
- Select “Duet” from the options that appears.
- The screen will split into two, displaying your video and the other person’s video side by side
- Now tap on record icon (red circle) to start recording the 15 seconds video duet.
- While recording, you can add effects and filters to the video.
- After that, tap Next to open window to publish the video.
- You can write description of the video, add hashtags, choose who can see the video and post it.
- Once posted, it will appear in your profile and your friends as well as the public can see it.
- Below your image, the same filters used by the user of the original video will be displayed, if any. Tap on it to activate, before starting recording.
- On the right side of the screen, tools for changing speed, filters, embellishment and timer are available.
- When finished, you can insert effects, filters, text or stickers.
- It is possible to tag friends and include hashtags in the caption, as well as choose to share the duet on other platforms, such as Instagram Stories, Facebook and WhatsApp.
Most times, duets are used by anyone who wants to sing along with their music idol, or to do a comedy, choreography or funny movement in sync with another user’s recording.
That’s simply how to create a duet video on Likee. As you can see, it’s similar to how you make duet videos on Tiktok. Likee has already overshadowed Tiktok now. No wonder it has over 500 million downloads as against 100 million downloads on tiktok.
Tricks for Making a Better Likee Duet
People makes duets but you find out that some duets are better and more interesting than others, checkout these tricks to make a better duet video on Likee app.
Record Videos Without Holding the Button
By leaving your hands free, you will be able to make more movements and choreographies and thus enrich your videos even more. To do this, simply activate the timer, available through a clock icon on the recording screen.
Indicate the length of the film and whether you want a count of 3 or 10 seconds. Then, go to Start filming and wait for the countdown to end to begin. If you want to interrupt, just touch the red circle.
SEE ALSO: How to Use Zoom Video Conferencing
Are you in a low light environment? Do not worry. It is possible to activate the smartphone’s flash and make the video better lit. The icon is available on the recording screen and appears only when the camera with the feature is used.
That is, if your device has only flash on the rear camera, then you will see the icon only when it is activated. If the front camera also has a flash, then the option will also be displayed.
Explore the Editing Features
Likee has a dozen filters that use augmented reality technology, similar to those used in Instagram Stories and Snapchat. Experiment with options to create original and creative content.
Another feature widely used in the app is video editing. The possibility of making easy-to-make cuts allows you to create “magical” visual effects, such as changing clothes or hairstyle when jumping or covering the canvas.
If you are recording with your hands free, just touch the red circle to pause the video and touch it again to resume shooting. If you are holding the button, just release it and hold it again when you want to record.
Afterwards, adjustments can be made using the editing tools, such as the inclusion of transition and video cut effects. You can also dub and dance to songs you love, available in the Sounds option. Or, use a song with a soundtrack after the video is recorded, in post-production effects.
After editing, you can use wonderfox video converter pro to covert the video to any format of your choice.
Want to become popular and become a well- known Liker? Then start exploring the app’s social tools to the fullest. Participate in challenges and use related hashtags to be listed on the Discover tab.
Also share the video on other social networks. Thus, you can advertise your account on other platforms and gain new followers.
Don’t forget my post on getting new followers on Instagram.
Why Use Likee?
Likee is an alternative to Tiktok. In fact, for me, likee is better than Tiktok.
The app is a great tool to help you make videos, edit and add effects as well as filters. It contains huge video contents ranging from comedy, music, romance, lifestyle, news, recent happenings and lots more.