Snaptube app is a powerful tool which works as a Multimedia player and downloader. It also has VPN and Cleaner functions.
If you are looking for an Android app to download videos from YouTube or any other video hosting sites, then get Snaptube.
The app design is elegant, very easy to navigate and easy to use. Thanks to its beautiful UI.
Features of Snaptube App
Snaptube app has so many useful features that sets it apart from other video downloader apps for Android.
YouTube Video Downloader
The app makes it easy for users to download any YouTube video and play it later offline without internet. The most interesting part is that there are options to select the video quality to download.
You can also convert YouTube videos to audio and download it as MP3. This is very useful for music lovers.
Facebook Video Downloader
Snaptube allows you to download videos posted on YouTube directly to your Android device. However, you must log in to your Facebook account to be able to download videos posted by your friends or in groups or pages you follow.
Instagram Video Downloader
You can also play and download Instagram videos with Snaptube app. To do this, open your Instagram app, locate the video you want to download, click the “More” button at the lower-right part, Click the “Copy Link” in the dialog, then open Snaptube app and paste the link to download the video to your device.
Categories & Sections
You will find many categories, subcategories and sections on this app for easy search/browsing.
Examples of the sections on Snaptube are;
- Sub (displays updates from your favorite YouTube channel)
- For you (videos recommended for you)
- Trending (trending videos)
- Music (trending and latest music videos)
- Channels. (follow top video creators on several categories)
My Files Page
This page is where all your downloads are listed. It’s categorized in download, music and videos.
Snaptube supports many sites and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Likee, Tiktok, Twitter, Hago lite, Casual Games, Vimeo, DailyMotion, FunnyorDie, FunnyMP4, Vuclip, Odnoklassniki, liveleak, Vevo, Mrpopat, Youku, Vine, iQiyi, Provideo, Redtube, Sapo, Vid.me, wapking, pagal worlds, Yum Video, Freshmaza, Tudou, etc,.
You can download any video or audio from the above sites using Snaptube app.
Supports Several Media Formats
Multimedia can be downloaded in your preferred formats like 1080P HD, 720P HD, 480P, 360P, 240P, 3GP, MP3 160k, MP3 128k, MP3 70k, M4A 128k.
SEE ALSO: Useful Apps That Are not on Google Play
Download Snaptube App for Android
Use below link to download the app to your Android device.
How to Install the App
- After download is complete,
- Go to your phone settings and enable Installations from unknown source. To do it follow this path settings >> security >> unknown sources. The procedure might be different for different Android OS versions but they are really similar.
- Now go to your file manager where the app you downloaded is saved
- Locate the Snaptube app and click on it to start Installation.
- Accept all permissions
- Once installed, you can then start using the app to download multimedia files without restrictions.
How to Download Video Using Snaptube
It’s pretty easy to download videos using this app.
- Open Snaptube app
- Locate the video you want to download, it could be from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc and click on it
- Now click on the download button (arrow pointing down)
- Then select your preferred format or resolution to download it
- It will be downloaded.
- Name: Snaptube
- Size: 13.5MB
- Developer: Mobiuspace
- Category: Media Downloader, Tool
- Version: 5.01.0.5013510
Is it Safe to Use Snaptube?
I am aware that some people are still in doubt whether Snaptube is safe to use.
Now, I want to clear your doubts; Snaptube is safe. The security threat posed by the app sometime ago was as a result of a third-party SDK but it has since been removed from the app.
Recent updates are even more secured so there is no cause for alarm.
SEE ALSO: YouTube Alternatives
From our review, Snaptube slightly edged other similar apps like Videoder, tubemate, etc, in terms of usability and functions.
What do you think about this app? Let’s know via the comments section.