KineMaster is a popular video editing app exclusively for Android smartphones but now you can also download and use it on your PC with the help of an android Emulator like Bluestack.
Therefore, you are no more restricted on which platform you can use kinemaster app whether Android phone or your laptop computer.
I have used this powerful app to edit some fantastic videos I shoot recently with my Gionee S10 smartphone with quad cameras.
Smartphone makers has really improved the camera department of phones with some phones even featuring 6 cameras. These gives the best of photography and videography to the extent that some phones are now used to shoot quality 4K videos for professional use.
Meanwhile, after shooting and recording all the videos, you will still need a video editing tool to make the videos presentable and gives it the final touches that brings the professionalism in them. This is where KineMaster app comes in as it can be used to edit your videos and add some beautiful effects on them.
User reviews shows that no other app on the android platform comes close to KineMaster Pro Video Editor when it comes to editing videos with your android device.
Some of the highly talked about features of Kinemaster video editing app includes multiple layer support for image and video. The app even allows you write a text or draw on videos and images. Cutting and trimming of videos have never been easier with the Kinemaster android app. There is also a multi-track audio option with with precise sound envelope control, 3D transitions, full-color filters among other things.
FEATURES OF KINEMASTER VIDEO EDITING APP
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KINEMASTER APP FOR ANDROID
Android users don’t have any problem downloading this app. In fact, it’s Apk file is freely and readily available for everyone to use. Just head over to Android store to download the app and you are good to go.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL KINEMASTER APP FOR PC
Normally, the KineMaster app is not available for windows PC but there is still a way to use it on PC and that’s why this post is for you. With Bluestack Android Emulator, you will be able to install this beautiful video editor on your PC. Just follow below instructions.
- First, download BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Then run the Emulator and Follow the on-screen instructions to set it up. You should also know that you would be needing a Google account for the setup process.
- Once you’re done setting it up, Open the Google Play Store and use the search option to search for the Kinemaster App or use the link above to download it.
- Click on the Kinemaster app when it shows up and Install.
- After the app is done installing, Open the app and you can start editing your videos.
Alternatively, you can simply download Kinemaster for PC here.
HOW TO REMOVE APP WATERMARK
Kinemaster video editor is a free app available for personal and non-commercial use so it has watermarks inscribed on each video you edited but if you don’t want the watermarks anymore, you have to pay for either the monthly or yearly subscription. In other words, the app is available for both free and premium users.
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if you reinstall the app or clear the app data).
- Name: Kinemaster
- App Size: 48mb
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Developer: Nextstreaming corp. Video players and editors
- Updated: November 12, 2018
- Downloads: 50,000,000+
- App Rating: 3+
- Supported Android: 4.1+
- Minimum Requirements: 1gb RAM, 4GB ROM
I don’t have much to say than to urge you to download this app and comment your experience using it. It’s app for video editors.