Thanks to the increase in the speed of connection to the Internet, it is possible to carry out some tasks online that some years ago were unthinkable. One of them is to create videos from the browser. FlexClip is a great online service with which you will create your own video in minutes. The only thing you will need is an Internet connection, and Google Chrome installed on your system.
How to create a video in FlexClip?
- Start by registering for an account with FlexClip. To do so, click on the Sign Up – Free button in the upper right corner. Then, sign up by entering your email address and password. You can also use Facebook or Google to log in.
- Once you have accessed FlexClip video maker, start a new project by clicking on Create New button.
- Then, the interface of the FlexClip editor is loaded, and you can start editing videos by adding the content to that project. It will be necessary to add all the material that you will include in it and upload it to FlexClip.
- From the Storyboard tab, click on the + button and you will go to the Upload tab. Here, you can upload photos or videos directly from your computer or any of the cloud storage services compatible with FlexClip.
- When you finish uploading the selected content, add a title to the video. Click on the TEXT icon and type the title you want to appear in the video. You can modify the order of the content you have inserted by clicking and dragging each of the elements to their correct position. You can also modify the time an image or title appears on the screen. Simply click on your thumbnail and adjust its duration by changing the default timing track.
- A video without a soundtrack can be a bit dull, so it is advisable to insert some music that will play your video.If you do not have any audio file at hand or do not know what music to put on your video, FlexClip offers you an extensive library of audio tracks for your video in the “MUSIC section”.
You can also use your own music. To do this, you click on Upload Music button and then select your music and add it to the video.
- Finally, save the video you create and choose a service in which to publish it.
That has been everything. It’s that simple to edit videos from the browser with FlexClip.