Some Bloggers and Tweakers are creating customized Config File for HTTP Injector, KPN Tunnel Rev and other VPN apps which lets them enjoy free browsing cheat on their phone and you have been importing and using these Configs from different people but wish to know how to create you own config file. This post is for you if you want to create either HTTP Injector Config or KPN Tunnel Rev Config File by yourself.
I have provided the manual settings and procedures to create your own config file which you can customize and export for others to import on their HTTP Injector or KPN Tunnel VPN app and get connected to free internet.
I was once in your shoe when I had no idea of how to creat Config File for http injector, KPN Tunnel, Spark VPN, Tweakware, Psiphon and other VPN but today, I can say I’m the boss in doing this. So as usual, I will also share the procedures and how it’s done so that you too will learn and maybe teach others as well. That’s how we roll.
Note that for you to create config file for Http injector or KPN Tunnel Rev, you need to get an SSH account.
But before I continue, permit me to briefly explain some of the important words and tools used for this purpose.
What is HTTP Injector?
HTTP Injector is an Android tunneling app (VPN) that lets you hide your real IP or appear anonymous and untraceable on the web. But the most important feature of this app right now is its ability to deliver internet free browsing after setting up proxies and hosts.
You can configure the VPN with details from your SHH account and export the config which is in ehi format for any other person to import and use.
HTTP Injector app can also be used as IP hunter, Host Checker, Tethering unlock, IP checker, payload generator and others.
However, its one of the most sophisticated Android VPN apps to setup.
What is an Ehi file
Ehi file is a configuration of Http injector. Basically When you create a configuration on Http injector, the file format is in .Ehi type. So whenever you see a config that ends with .ehi, it’s definitely an HTTP Injector file. The ehi file has payload, remote proxy and SSH account Credentials inside it.
Requirements For Creating a Config File
Before you can successfully create a configuration file, you need to have the following in place;
1. HTTP Injector Apk
This VPN app is available in Google Play Store as well as other third-party websites. You can simply download HTTP Injector Apk from this blog.
2. HTTP Injector Payload
Payload is part of the tools available in Http injector. The tool lets you create an Ehi file or make configuration for free internet by this You can import and export the Ehi file.
3. 3G or 4G Network
As it’s the case with so many other tunneling apps, you need a stable 3G or 4G network for any VPN cheat to connect properly and fast.
4. HTTP injector Remote Proxy
Proxy is one of the most important requirements for this configuration as it provides us with the different website. Remote proxy is usually updated frequently as older ones get jammed or blocked as traffic increases
5. SSH account
Another important requirement for creating http injector config file is an SSH account which serves as a VPN account that gives you free, trial and paid account. It is important for HTTP injector.
After creating your own SSH account, you will be provided with free servers which valid for 3 days, 7 days, one month and lifetime as the case may be.
Note: don’t mistake “SSH” to “SHH” because they are two different websites. While SSH is the correct one, SHH is just a cloned ads-based website. So the correct website url is https://fastssh.com.
How To Create Config File For HTTP Injector
- First, Download Latest HTTP Injector App for Android
- Launch the app go to the menu bar
- Navigate to the payload to make a configuration for HTTP Injector as seen in the screenshot below
- The payload type is “normal” in default but you need to input a host address in the box for URL/Host like it appears in the image below. But if you are from Nigeria and using MTN, you can use this host address web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- After that, tick the following point(Online Host, Keep-Alive, and User Agent) in the extra header options
- Then click on generate payload.
- Now find remote proxy and click again on the menu of HTTP Injector.
- At this point, you will see the servers
- There is a different country proxy list here. So click one remote proxy.
- Then mark on remote proxy and SSH. After doing all the job you must change port number 80 to 8080. Then click save and back the main page
- To create config of the settings you are using, just tap on the paper icon 📄 at the top right corner of HTTP Injector and click on export config
- So now Click start and see the key on the notification bar of your phone indicating connection to the internet.
So you can minimize the app and open your web browser or any other app in your phone to enjoy free browsing.
That’s how to create config file for Http injector and export it for others to download the file and import on their own phone.
In case you still find it difficult, follow my next guidelines which involves creating SHH account although it’s for KPN Tunnel Rev Config File but tje idea can also be deployed in HTTP Injector and it will work.
Like I said earlier on this post, HTTP Injector is a more advanced VPN and a bit hard to setup but in KPN Tunnel, the process is very easy and it works better. So this is an Alternative to the first tutorial.
How To Create KPN Tunnel Rev Config File
Follow this simple instructions to create your own configuration file for KPN Tunnel VPN app.
- First create an SSH by clicking here with your email address or Facebook ID
- Select any country server from the list displayed
- Then choose a free server with green color
- You will be presented with your custom shh username, password and host/IP (these information is vital as you will use them in the kpn tunnel rev app)
- Now Download and open KPN Tunnel Rev app
- Click on the settings icon on the top right corner of the app
- Tap SSH turnel
- Now enter the Host/IP you got from your SSH account
- Also enter username and password from your SSH account
- Leave port at default.
- Now go back to the VPN homepage
- Click the three dotted icon located at the top right corner
- Then tap on Config Options
- Finally, tap on export to save your KPN Config file in your phone.
- This file format is in ktr type and can then be downloaded by others and imported into their own KPN Tunnel to use for free browsing.
Remember you can also customize the text that appears in the app homepage. You can add your website link, Telegram Group link, WhatsApp group link or any other important information as you like because it supports html functions as well.
You don’t have to beg anyone anymore to teach you how to create config file for your favorite VPN app because with the information on this article, you can easily create yours and share with your friends.
SEE THIS: MTN 2in1 Free Browsing Config File