This post contains solutions on how to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2018, PES 19, PES 20 PSP, PES 21 PSP, FIFA 18, FIFA 19, FIFA 20, FIFA 21 PSP and other PSP games that supports multiplayer mode option. Here you will also learn how to easily and quickly configure your ppsspp game to play multiplayer mode with your friends. Simply follow the guidelines below and apply to the instructions.
We will use PES 2018 as case study in this tutorial.
If you don’t have PES 2018, download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP for android Here.
How To Activate PES 2019 Multiplayer Mode On Android Using PPSSPP
Remember that this procedure also applies for FIFA 18 ISO PSP or any other edition of the game.
- First create connection between the two devices using hotspot and the other joining with Wifi.
- Now open the ppsspp Gold and locate settings >> Networking and set it as below image.
Remember that both devices must have the same settings indicated in step 2 & 3 above
- Now go to settings >> Graphic and set it with below image. or depending on your preference
- Then Load The game
- Go to match Then ADHOC
- Go to setup room on One of the device and create room with a name (for example, “NIB Admin”)
- Now ask your friend to join by going to Match >> Adhoc and search for your Room Name “NIB Admin”
- Then you click on the room name to join.
After successful configuration, go to match. set up your team formation and start enjoying Multiplayer mode with your friend on PES 2018 ISO
Note that the above settings is applicable to other PES PPSSPP games.
SEE ALSO: PPSSPP Cheat
Do you have any question? Let’s know via the comments section. Thanks for reading my post.