This post contains solutions on how to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2018, PES 19, PES 20 PSP, PES 21, PES 22, and PES 23 PSP. FIFA 18, FIFA 19, FIFA 20, FIFA 21, FIFA 22 PSP, and FIFA 23 PSP as well as other PSP games that support multiplayer mode option.
Here you will also learn how to easily and quickly configure your PPSSPP game to play multiplayer mode with your friends. Simply follow the guidelines below and apply the instructions.
We will use PES 2018 as a case study in this tutorial.
If you don’t have PES 2018, download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP for android Here.
How To Activate PES 2023 Multiplayer Mode On Android Using PPSSPP
Remember that this procedure also applies to FIFA 18 ISO PSP or any other edition of the game.
- First, create a connection between the two devices using a hotspot and the other joining with Wifi.
- Now open the ppsspp Gold and locate settings >> Networking and set it as the below image.
Remember that both devices must have the same settings indicated in steps 2 & 3 above
- Now go to settings >> Graphic and set it with the below image. or depending on your preference
- Then Load The game
- Go to “match” Then ADHOC
- Go to setup room on One of the devices and create a room with a name (for example, “MokoWeb”)
- Now ask your friend to join by going to Match >> Adhoc and searching for your Room Name “MokoWeb”
- Then you click on the room name to join.
After successful configuration, go to match. set up your team formation and start enjoying Multiplayer mode with your friend on PES 2018 ISO
Note that the above settings are applicable to other PES PPSSPP games.
SEE ALSO: PPSSPP Cheat
I know you might also be interested in how to setup multiplayer mode in Dream League Soccer. Just check it out in my previous post by following this link.
Do you have any questions? Let’s know via the comments section. Thanks for reading my post.