Hurrah! You can now play multiplayer mode on Dream League Soccer DLS 2018 , DLS 2019 and even DLS 20 on your Android device using the settings I have provided on this post. With this method, you will have the luxury of enjoying your favorite dream league games with your friends either online or via wifi connection.
There are many ways to set up multiplayer mode on Dream League soccer game, but the most easiest method is to use the settings of local wifi hotspot while another method is to play the multiplayer mode with friends by connecting through Bluetooth. Both options works well.
Dream League Soccer 2018 and 2019 MultiPlayer mode is similar to FIFA and PES multiplayer mode which we posted on this blog recently. You can check that post if your are interested. However, in this DLS 19 multiplayer, you will not face some of the usual multiplayer problems or error during the setup of because this particular one has undergone different checkups for error. So anyone can follow up the step by step guide and get dls connected for multiplayer.
Also, if you are using iOS devices such as iPhone, iPads, connecting to multiplayer mode on dream league soccer is a little bit different from that of Android. Although a special post on how to connect your iPhone and iPad devices to latest DLS multiplayer mode method is coming on our next post for games. So stay tuned if you are an iOS user that want to enjoy such connection with another phone probably your friend’s device.
Note that Multiplayer mode lets you compete with your friends on a particular mobile video game in more than one device with the help of wifi or Bluetooth and sometimes, the internet. Though in DLS 2019, the mode of connection doesn’t need mobile data (megabyte), in fact, the game is totally an offline game.
Basic Requirements For Playing Dream League Soccer 18, 19, 20 & 21 Multiplayer Mode
- Two or three Android devices are needed for connection (That is three Android phones or just two Android phones with a wi-fi or hotspot device)
- A good working wi-fi hotspot is needed
- Two players (you and your friend you wish to play the game with)
- Download DLS 20 APK
- Download Dream league soccer 2018 APK or
- Download Dream league soccer 2019 APK
DLS Multiplayer Mode Settings For Android
- First and foremost, turn on the wi-fi on both Android devices
- Next, connect both android phones to the hotspot of the third device
- Then launch any of the DLS games you downloaded in both phones you owned their wifi network
- When the game opens, simply tap on Dream League Online in both devices
- On your device screen, check at the bottom corner and tap on the Local Wi-Fi displayed there.
- Finally, create connection using any of the two phones and then join using the other device.
Congrats! Both your Android device and that of your friends are now connected to multiple player mode. Now it’s time of you guys to compete and challenge each other and see who will win. I’m sure you will not beat me in a football game because I am a Pro in it. Do you want to challenge me? Hahahahaha see you.