Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PES 2019) is now available in PC, Xbox and PS4 consoles but you need to download the Patch option files to get the real player names, club names, logo, kits, badges and licenses. So if you are searching for PES 2019 Patch for PC, option files or next season, this post is for you as I have provided the guidelines to download it and set it up on your PC and Xbox.
PES 2019 for PC was released on August 28 in North America but Japan, Europe and Australia followed suit on August 30. It’s expected to extend to other regions before December although the Android version is already available globally and you can download PES 19 Mod Apk to enjoy it on your mobile devices while the PC version is being fully rolled out.
Without downloading this PES 19 patch file, you can still enjoy playing the game on your PC and PS4 with all the actions intact but playing with real names and logos makes the game more addictive and realistic that’s why I always download game patch files to have the latest kits and transfers and I’m sure you would like that as well.
With this Patch file, both PlayStation 4 and PC users can easily switch the default names and activate the real ones. This will enable you enjoy players with their real names including Eden Hazard, Courtinho, Mo Salah, Kylian Mbappe, Jorginho, C. Ronaldo in Juventus, Paul Pogba, Neymar, Luka Modric, Ngolo Kante, Aguero, Harry Kane and lots more.
I have provided a complete guideline on how to get the PES 2019 option files for PC and PS4.
- A USB stick with at least 8GB of free space
- An internet connection
- A copy of PES 2019
- Your PC (laptop or desktop)
- Your Playstation 4 (PS4 console)
Below is the system requirements for playing PES 2019 on PC according to Konami;
- OS. Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 – 64bit
- CPU. Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350
- RAM. 4 GB
- VGA. NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX. 11.0
- Hard Drive Space Required. 30 GB
- Resolution. 1280 x 720.
How To Install PES 2019 Patch ( Option Files) For PlayStation 4 PS4
- You need to format your USB to FAT32 by right-clicking on the USB, select “properties”, then “format”.
- This action will wipe all data in the USB drive, so you need to backup your files elsewhere before wiping
- Now create a new folder on your USB called WEPES.
- Then choose an option file to download.
- Now download the PES-patch from this link (pes-2019-ps4-option-file-v1-by-pesviciobr)
- This file usually comes in a zipped folder, so you have to unzip into the WEPES folder on the USB.
- But if you downloaded an unzipped version, just ensure all the files are saved in the WEPES folder
- Next thing is to plug the USB into your PS4, and start PES 2019
- Now click on the Edit menu >> Data Management >> Import/Export.
- Select Import Team >> Select all on the next page with the complete list of files.
- At the “Detailed Settings” page, leave all the boxes un-ticked.
- The whole files should be automatically added
- Now click on “Save” option on the “Data Management” page.
- Then add all the tournament logos manually by going back to “Data Management”, followed by “Import/Export, and then “Import Images”
- Select the “Competition Emblems” in the “Import images” screen, and tick all the individual images – not the folders, followed by OK.
- Finally, you need to edit each competition manually, selecting the new logos which is done on the competition category pages.
That’s how to successfully install and add PES 2019 Patch for PS4 and enjoy real team kits, logos, names and licenses. Follow below step by step guides to install the patch on PC 💻.
How To Download PES 2019 Patch, or Option File for PC:
- First, download PES 2019 option file for PC from this link
- After that, extract the option file into the same folder where the game is installed on your PC
- For example, if you are a Steam player, this would normally be C:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
- Kindly check if the installation was successful in the Edit menu in the game.
- Then go to the Teams menu and check the names, logos and kits.
At this point, you will be able to enjoy playing PES 2019 on PC with latest team transfers, players real logo, jerseys, boots and all kits including competition real names.
How To Install PES 2019 Patch, or Option File for Xbox One:
Unfortunately, PES 2019 option file or patch is not available for Xbox One users. Rather Xbox users have to edit the teams, kits and competitions manually in-game. You will see that’s a big work to do if you ask me.
NOTE: I assume, you had already downloaded PES 2019 .Exe file for PC and just need the patch option file to get the real player faces and names. If not not, you have to download the main game file before downloading this patch.
Other Games You May Like
Since 2014, I have been downloading and using patch and option files to enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer games. But I still plead that Konami release everything at once to save us the stress of downloading additional game files each time. What do you guys think?