Download IPTV 6.1.11 Apk to watch your favorite TV Channels on your Android phone or tablet for free with this app. It is an alternative to mobdro which isn’t available on the Play Store anymore.
IPTV App gives you access to watch different kinds of TV channels for free on your Android device. The app is developed by Alexander Sofronov. This latest version of IPTV v6.1.11 comes with a video player and editor section via Google Play.
IPTV has a star rating of 4.0 on Google Play. Although this isn’t maximal, a lot of users of the app are very much satisfied with its functionality.
IPTV App Information
- Name: IPTV App
- Developer: Alexander Sofronov
- Latest Version: 6.1.11
- File size: 20.30 MB
- Latest Update: November 5, 2022
- First Released: February 24, 2012
- Downloads: 10,000,000
- Supported Android Version: Android 4.0.3 and later.
- MD5: cae6032e714eba85b6c72dd4e548fc6f
- SHA1: a37605c6daa5a19ec349e4aa772cda9458ad1dc5
IPTV Apk App Review
Though not 100% perfect, IPTV is a very useful tool that can help you watch some top TV channels on your smartphone on the go. The app is beautifully designed with a cool User Interface making it friendly and easy to use whether you are tech-savvy or a novice.
The basic color combination of black and blue make the app outlook unique. The app has channels and favorite menus to help you easily find the channel you wish to watch.
At the first launch of the IPTV app, you are given access to over 20 channels from around the globe. These include channels like ESPN, Al Jazeera, and CNBC Europe. Although the number of available channels is relatively small it’s still okay.
There is also a playlist history in IPTV App which help users find their favorite channels easily. This means that the channels you have watched will be saved to your playlist history. Whenever you need to access it, you can easily do this using the history.
Where Can I Download Latest IPTV 5.4.4 Apk For Android?
Download IPTV APK Here (also available on google play store)
Features Of the IPTV APP
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy needs to be installed in your LAN)
- Grid, list, or tile view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Internal and external video players
- Ad free
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play last channel option
- Extended playlists history
Minor bug fixes.
App Permission Requirements
The app does not contain any built-in channel but it can read;
- Read the contents of your SD card
- modify or delete the contents of your SD card
- run foreground services
- have full network access
- view network connections
- allow wifi multicast reception
- prevent phone from sleeping
- play install referrer API
- view wifi connections
More LIVE TV Apps
What do you think about this version of the app?