You will certainly need a PDF Editor apk app to edit documents on your phone one day whether you are a student, teacher, office worker or even a business owner. With a good PDF editing app, you don’t need a PC to write or edit documents in PDF formats so I have listed the 3 best PDF editing apps to use on Android.
PDF is a popular file format used in saving documents such as students school projects, work agreements, applications letters, company’s terms and conditions, codes of conducts, ebooks and so on. It’s a direct alternative to word document format known as .doc.
Amazingly, these PDF readers and editor apps are free to download and use. Just ensure your phone runs at least Android 4.0 and you have internet connection to download the app.
TOP 3 PDF EDITOR APPS APK FOR ANDROID 2021
WPS Office is actually the best PDF file editing app for android this year because it adds up as both PDF editor, reader and PDF converter. The app also synchronizes all Microsoft office word processor functions including Word, PDF, Presentations known as slide and sheet. Spreadsheet, Memo and Docs Scanner in one application. This is because it’s fully compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc and Adobe PDF format.
Features of WPS Office – PDF
- Numerous animation and transition effects for your presentations
- Using WIFI, NFC, DLNA and Miracast to make presentations
- Touch controlled laser pointer, Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode.
- It’s all-in-one free office suite app.
- Convert all office documents ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs.
- Scan paper docs to PDFs/images using a mobile camera.
- It supports PDF signature, PDF merge and PDF to word converter.
- It has bookmarks and annotation viewing.
- Automatically save office documents to the clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote and OneDrive. Keep your all documents always up-to-date via cloud service.
- Synchronization with windows PC and Android for easy access of your files anytime, any day.
- Supports multi-window mode.
- It supports over 51 languages and these file formats File Formats: doc, docx, wpt,dotm,docm, dot, dotx / xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , et, ett / PDF / ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx / txt / log, lrc, c, cpp, h, asm, s, java, asp, bat, bas, prg, cmd, Zip.
- The download size is 35.77mb.
The app is also free to download on the Google Play with over 100Million+ Downloads and an impressive 4.5 rating. Once again, it’s the best app out there for your office and PDF works on your phone.
Adobe Fill & Sign is an easy PDF form filler that lets you scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
While editing PDF files with this app, you can easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
After that, you can then send the form via email or save it in the app. You can also use the app to organise all your forms in one place. The UI of the app is simple, clean and minimalist which makes using it a breeze. Even as a new User, it’s pretty easy to grasp.
Developed by Xodo technologies, Xodo PDF Reader and Editor as a more improved Adobe Fill & Sign because apart from its ability to scan forms and edit them, it comes loaded with pretty much features as you can see below.
Features of Xodo PDF Reader and Editor
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation.
- You can bookmark PDF pages for future references.
- Write directly on a PDF with the ability to highlight, underline text, and more.
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF.
- It includes PDF table of contents for easy navigation through sections and pages.
- Easily Fill PDF forms and sign documents.
- It has sound annotations for voice Commenting.
- Take notes on blank PDFs.
- Powerful file organizer.
- Its supports Pasting an image from System clipboard through Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
- Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use.
- Automatically Syncs with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- There is a new signature UI
- Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager and many more.
Apps for editing PDF files are very important for all Android users because it’s not everytime that you would like to do everything with a laptop or PC. With any of these free PDF Editor apk apps for Android, you have a useful document editor at your fingertips. By the way, which app do you think is the best PDF editor for Android?