HTTP Injector is a free tunneling tool that lets you unlock web pages, appear anonymous on the web as well as gain free access to the internet otherwise known as free browsing. However, the app is not very simple to setup and I’m aware that a lot of people are having difficulties configuring and using this wonderful tool. So I have listed latest free Payload sites for HTTP injector that works for so many mobile networks including MTN, SUN, Glo, Globe, 9Mobile, Cell C, TM, TNT, Airtel and lots more.
To create a working ehi config, you are required to use a valid Payload URL/HOST sites from MTN, Globe, TM, Smart and TNT like m.facebook.com, www.google.com and so on. Just follow my instructions below to get started.
How to Find & Configure Working Payload
Follow this guidelines to Create Fast Server Payload for HTTP Injector Account.
1. Go to tcpvpn.com
2. Locate X-SGDO in MENU every hour it will open just wait for an exact time.
3. After creating an account use the HOST IP or NUMERIC IP for SSH IP in making http injector.
Generating Payload For Creating .ehi File
1. Slide left on the Injector you will find Payload Generator tap it.
2. Under URL/HOST: use free.facebook.com/rdr
Check Extra Header:
Online Host, User Agent, Keep Alive
Then, Generate Payload
3. Remote proxy IP(126.96.36.199:8080) then Start as you can see from the screenshot below.
4. SSH IP: (server you created in XSGDO)
SSH PORT: 22
User and pass in creating account in XSGDO
5. CHECK GOOGLE DNS
From your chrome browser open TCPVPN.com to create a premium open VPN and PPTP VPN account username and password. You can also make SSH settings from the sites below;
Your country, IP, sever time and other information is automatically detected. For instance Asia countries will get to select the Asia option to create a .EHI config file for countries like Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Honkong etc. You can choose other country servers including Nigeria and South Africa if you wish.
Now that you’ve selected you country, the next step is to select the server that you want, download OpenVPN config(.ovpn) then create a username and password.
Also note that if you are using pptp vpn server you should just create a username and password only. To make an account is very easy, simply enter your username and password, then verify the captcha.
After creation, a username, password, along with an auto-generated IP and host will be displayed. Accounts will expire 5 days after creation.
- Now download http injector.
- Goto Payload Generator and insert URL/Host settings.(h.facebook.com)
- Query Method: back query > Request Method: Post > Extra Header: Online Host, Keep alive, Forward Host> Payload: Split > Generate Payload.
- SSH Settings
Fixing Payload Not Working
Apply the following solution methods if your payload refused to connect.
1. Change your injection method to ‘Front inject’ instead of ‘Normal‘.
2. Check your SSH Account details if it’s correct. See how to create SSH account here.
3. If you are receiving STATUS 403, always check the config before connecting by going to TOOLS > HOST CHECKER.
However, if you are totally new to HTTP Injector and how it’s used, I will advise you to read how to create HTTP Injector Config file.
If you need more free payload websites, I have more than enough for you listed alongside the supported mobile networks. These sites has been generated exclusively for you and most of them are still working as I write this post.
List Of Free Payload Sites For HTTP Injector & Supported Networks
Payload for Globe and TM Switch
- Other payloads for Globe/TM
- Payload for Globe/TM No Load (Under Observation)
Free Payload Sites for TNT
- using TP10 to 3545 + T2 to 4545
- using SNAP10 to 4545
- using IG10 to 4545