Don’t get it twisted, Skye Bank has been renamed and now known as “Polaris Bank Ltd” after the Central Bank of Nigeria took over the bank in 2018. So every transactions, mentioning and so on should be addressed to Polaris Bank. Therefore, this post will focus on Polaris Bank Money Transfer code which is same thing as Skye Bank Money Transfer code.
Also known as mobile banking code, Polaris bank mobile banking lets customers enjoy faster and easy transactions and self services from the comfort of their homes and working places. The bank utilizes this platform to express the ability to render a modern approach to banking, thereby making life easy for teeming customers.
Therefore, customers who want to perform transactions on the go should opt for Polaris Bank mobile banking system for convenience and easy banking.
These days, transferring funds, paying bills and keeping track of your account balance is now done easily through your mobile phone whether connected to the internet or not. Before I unveil the USSD transfer code, kindly note the following points
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- Money transfer process is secured with a special PIN
- This service is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.
- You don’t need internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones (smartphones or not)
- Transfer up to 500,000 Naira per day
- Get instant notification after every transaction is done
How To transfer money Using Polaris Bank Money Transfer Code
Follow the below step by step guide to accomplish your task.
Steps To Transfer Money Using Polaris Bank USSD Code
To transfer or send money to someone’s else account from your Polaris Bank (Skye Bank), dial *833Amount*account Number#. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
- Just dial *833#
- After that select 6, and enter account number.
- Next, enter 4 digit PIN that you must have previously set on your account
- Then, enter amount
- Now click Send.
Cost of transaction: Transferring funds between two Polaris Bank accounts will attract N10.50 Naira fee with value added tax included while transactions between a Polaris Bank and another bank will attract 52.50 Naira.
How to Check Your Account Balance Using Polaris Bank USSD Code
- Dial *8336#
- Follow the screen prompt
Benefits of Polaris Money Transfer Code (Mobil Banking)
- It’s easy
- It’s fast
- It’s convenient
- No internet connection, no problem
- No mobile data, no problem
- It works on every phone that can dial a number
- The charges is very low and in some cases, free
- It’s stress-free
- The service is available 24/7 including Saturdays and Sundays
- All customers are eligible for the service
- You can transfer or send money to others
- You can top up Airtime
- You can check account balance
- You can pay other bills
- And lots more.
This Polaris Bank mobile banking service is a great platform to help reduce the long queue on ATM stands and banking halls. This is because you don’t need to visit the bank to perform most of the basic banking services rather you complete them easily via your mobile phone.