Download Poweramp music player v3 apk for Android fully unlocked with all features for free. You don’t need to buy Poweramp full version unlocker when you install this app from here. It is a powerful music player with latest audio engine, UI and navigational features.
Poweramp music player is one of the best media player that supports a large number media formats including MP3. It’s highly customizable; for instance, you can change the theme, set the equalizer to give you the desired sound output.
Of course, the app plays music in background and it consumes less power thereby making your battery last longer while playing music unlike some media players that drains battery.
|Updated||January 12, 2020|
|Released||November 1, 2010|
Mod Features: Unlocked 🔓
Download Poweramp Music Player
How To Install Poweramp Music Player Apk
Follow these simple steps to install the app in your Android device.
Use the link above to download the poweramp app.
Locate where the app is saved in your file manager.
Click on the app to install it. Accept app permissions in the process as seen in the images shown here.
fter that, the app is installed and ready to be used.
How To Use Poweramp Music Player
If it’s your first time using the app, you may find it a bit difficult to start playing media files with it. So follow these procedures to set the app up for usage.
- First launch the app
- Go to “library”
- Click on “music folders” and select the folder or partition you want to play music from. For example, internal storage or SD card.
- Now click on “rescan” to scan the selected folder.
- Once scanning is completed, return to the app homepage to start playing your music.
Note that you can also customize the Inbuilt equalizer by adjusting the nobs to balance bass, treble etc.
Main Features of Poweramp Music Player App
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– m3u/pls http streams
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– ultra fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
What’s New in This Version
New Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
Available Settings & Customizations
- Look and feel – includes player skin, interface and notifications.
- Audio – includes crossfade, volume, replay gains, output.
- Visualization – fade control capacity, preset duration
- Background – blur, details, intensity, saturation.
- Album Art – Download, quality, cache cleanup.
- Library – rescan, music folders, list, queue options.
- Headset/Bluetooth – pause/resume on connection, headset buttons.
- Lock screen etc.
- Modify or edit the content of your SD card
- Read the contents of your SD card
- Disable your screen lock
- Run foreground service
- Control vibration
- Can appear on top of other apps
- Can send sticky broadcasts
- Have full network access
- View network connections
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Change your audio settings
- Pair with Bluetooth devices.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover or in Settings / Visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. Please review Poweramp settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options
There are lots of media playing apps for Android on Play Store but most of them are bunch of useless apps. That’s why poweramp app is handpicked as one of the best in its category. Download this app and see the difference. You can also check Dub music player on play store as it’s my overall best mp3 player right now.
Now over to you, which music player is your best?