We have discussed and emphasized a lot on mobile games in this blog mokoweb.com and I believe you guys will be delighted to see this new gaming smartphone called ZTE Nubia Red Magic.
The Nubia Red Magic is a powerful gaming Android smartphone featuring Snapdragon 835 processor alongside Adreno GPU rated at 530.
The phone has no provision for external card slot but comes equipped with 128GB inbuilt storage and 8GB of RAM and comes at an affordable price tag which is gonna be unveiled later on this post.
There is a LED strip which reacts when the phone is in ‘GameBoost’ mode. This feature disables notifications, and allows the smartphone to boost to higher power states for optimum gaming experience.
For photography, there is 24 megapixels rear camera which is the primary shooter while in front, there is an 8 megapixel snapper for your selfies.
Users can choose from the red, black color options, and also a camouflage color, all with a colorful laser engraved at the back. In addition, a special coating is applied to the fingerprints.
The smartphone is equipped with a six-inch Full HD + display, a 3800 mAh battery and an innovative cooling system.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic Specifications
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- Dimensions 158.1 x 74.9 x 9.5 mm (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Build Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- RGB light panel (on the back)
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~78.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass
- nubia Red Magic OS
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 540
- Card slot No
- Internal 128 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Single 24 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- – DTS HD sound
- – 32-bit/384kHz audio
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio No
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- – Fast battery charging
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+ player
- – Photo/video editor
- – Document viewer
- Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Red, Flame Red
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
The Price of ZTE Nubia Red Magic is now $390 USD.
The Nubia Red Magic is a very nice phone good for gaming and it’s affordable when compared to other phone devices in same category. However, I am not very impressed at the battery capacity which is slightly below my minimum requirement for a long lasting phone battery.
Will you rock this phone?