Dashuai’s Video Star is a multimedia application for video editing designed for mobile devices. Instagram reels are now a big thing and everyone is jumping in on this trend. You don’t need any fancy software on your PC to edit videos and sync music anymore; nor do you need special video editing skills. Of course, if you wish to get Video Star for Windows, there’s a way out but we’ll discuss that later on once we have a glimpse at the core features of the app.
Join the zoomers and their Instagram trend of reels with Video Star! It has tons of features for you to choose from to make Instagram-worthy videos.
1. Add Effects to Your Videos!
Video Star allows you to edit videos by adding effects, merging multiple videos and pictures as well as syncing music/audio. In addition to its editing functions, it also allows you to post your video in the app’s community. Users can upload their own videos for the community to see, like, and comment on. To unlock all the editing features available, the user will be required to purchase the premium version.
2. Create Pure Magic!
Whether you are making a video edit of your own videos and pictures or you making fan edits, this app will help you create pure magic. Video Star offers an array of editing features including but not limited to warp, crop, merge, re-time video clips, color enhancement, animation. Plus, you can even add texts to your video by choosing from a wide variety of fonts and other effects.
3. Video Recording!
Yup! It’s not just about editing videos and pictures from your phone gallery. This fantastic app also allows users to record themselves and then add effects and filters. Whether you want to make a lip-syncing video or a short comedy skit or even cute animal footage of your beloved pet, just record and add effects, and bam! Your video is ready for your social media.
4. In-App Store Purchases
If you are seriously into making video edits, then a premium version is worth it. Unlock thousands of effects and top-notch editing features to create short videos. If not, you can choose to purchase certain features and effects from the in-app store. Even if you are using the free version, you can create unlimited video edits. So, it completely depends on you that you can utilize the existing features of the app and make the most out of it.
We feel that Video Star could easily replace those costliest video editors that the professionals use for their routine work. Of course, few in-app purchases have to be done but they aren’t expensive as compared to professional video editors. There’s one more thing, you can use Video Star on Windows with ease. Confused about how you can use an Android app on your Windows PC? Let’s see the process in detail.
How to Install Video Star Android App on Windows 10 PC?
To get any Android app on your Windows desktop or laptop, you will need an Android emulator, and what better it could be when you can get the MEmu Play emulator for free! Yes, that’s right!
- To get started, download the MEmu Play emulator from the official website or any trusted third-party website.
- Install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions and giving certain permissions that the emulator asks during the installation.
- Once done, launch the emulator and open the Google Play Store from the home screen of the MEmu Play emulator. Make sure you sign in using your Google account in the emulator before you proceed with accessing Play Store.
- Launch the Play Store and search for the Video Star app by using the search bar. If you do not find the app in the Play Store, you can sideload the APK file of Video Star by getting it from any third-party website like Aptoide.
- Install the Video Star app in the MEmu Play emulator and launch the app to use it on your Windows PC.
The overall process is pretty simple and there shouldn’t be any hiccup in between. We hope you enjoy using Video Star app on your Windows system. Happy video editing!