Most of us are already used to the popular method of downloading Torrent Files via troffic.om website but that method is currently not working because the website is down. So here we have explained how to download torrent files with IDM on PC and Android.
It’s gonna be a quick guide but let’s understand some of the terms used on this post.
What Is a Torrent File?
Torrent files simply mean little files that contains information on how to download a larger file using BitTorrent protocol.
According to Wikipedia, a torrent file is a computer file that contains metadata about files and folders to be distributed, and usually also a list of the network locations of trackers, which are computers that help participants in the system find each other and form efficient distribution groups.
You see many people search “how to download torrent files on Android”, while some search how to download torrent files on PC”, so this post covers the latest and best method to achieve this without errors or issues. All you need do is to follow the procedures below carefully.
YOU MAY LIKE: How To Setup Multiplayer Mode On PES and FIFA Games
How To Download Torrent Files With IDM
- First and foremost, you should download the Torrent file which you want to download from any torrent site (Ex. kat.ph, extratorrent)
- Next, Save this Torrent File on your System, for easy access, save it on Desktop.
- Then go to ZbigZ.com
- Click on upload and Upload the torrent file.
- Now click the Go button and wait for caching the Torrent File.
- Finally, click on Download button, it will ask for ”choose your account” Choose Free account Wait, Downloading will start in a Second.
That’s how to download torrent files with IDM on your PC. This method also works on Android. Thanks for reading my post today. Come again tomorrow for more important posts.