Download L4D PingTool app apk for Android latest version from this blog mokoweb.com.
L4D PingTool apk is an app that help boost your internet speed and VPN connections with no root access required. It’s developed by Wisdonsky and distributed free of charge.
This wonderful tool work by helping web browser on your phone get distracted or miss data packets from the network, thereby increasing the speed of connection.
Although there are other internet speed boosting apps available on google play store but L4D Ping Tool seems to to be the best based on users reviews and my personal experience using it.
- Title: L4D PingTool
- Developer: Wisdonsky
- App Size: 89.23kb
- Compatibility: Android 4.0 and higher
- Downloads: 200,000+
- Latest version: 2019
- Last Update: July 6, 2019
- Rating: 4/5
Download L4D PingTool apk HERE.
How To Use L4D PingTool
Before you can use this app, you need to follow certain steps and setup few things for better performance.
- First things first, download L4D Ping Tool from the link above.
- Enable installs from “unknown source” via settings >> security >>unknown sources.
- Now locate the file on your file manager and tap on it to install on your phone.
- If you have an active antivirus app, it may report “malicious app” error. Just ignore the notification and move on.
- Restart your phone once installation is completed.
- Enter 127.0.0.1. as your initial IP address.
- Follow the logging intervals to get the best results. 10 for the best internet connection and 100 for fastest.
- After that, just minimize the app and enjoy rocket speed internet speed.
NOTE: You can bring up the app options by tapping the “L4D icon” as seen in the screenshot. From there you can clear logs, go to settings and also exit the app.
From the settings tab, you can;
- Target address
- Enable detailed logging
- Show ping stats
- Connection timeout
- And login intervals.
You can also customize the app user interface (UI) and so on.
Features of L4D PingTool
- It boost internet connection
- It increases the speed at which your VPN apps connects and run
- It help you get better data packets in limited time
- It helps check the number of missed data packets during the life cycle of the signal.
- With the help of a user-friendly interface, this application is compatible with all type of networks.
- It’s compatible with many Android operating systems
- If you want to download large size applications, then this PingTool will work best for you.
- It doesn’t require a rooted phone
- It is free to use.
While L4D PingTool has many advantages, it’s main disadvantage is that it can affect your phone’s performance by making it sluggish at times.
Do you have any other speed boosting app? Let us know via the comments box.