Netify VPN is simply a modded Psiphon Handler with new personalized features which allows you appear anonymous online as well as unlock the doors of free browsing on many networks. In this post, you will download Latest Netify VPN apk app for Android through the working download link here.
So whether you want to have access to blocked web pages or you don’t want people to decipher your real location on the web, you can use Netify VPN to hide your real IP. Netify does not have pre-installed country servers like most other VPN apps so you don’t need to select any country or region. Once you are connected, you will automatically be logged in to the best performing servers.
The VPN Handler is very easy to configure but I have also provided the Netify settings for airtel free browsing working as at June 2018. This app is available for Android devices for now so iOS users should wait and see whether the developers will roll it out for them to install and enjoy like their android counterparts.
Features Of Netify VPN App
- It is redesigned with new user interface
- There is no connection key this time on the notifications bar
- There is no place to add or remove region or countries. (Yet working)
- the default handler settings is there but with new user interface
- New icon added
- Netify has no ads
- The VPN is free to download and use
- It allows you access restricted websites or pages
- It can hide your real location
- It can be used for free browsing on MTN, Airtel, Safaricom, Cell C, Glo, Etisalat, Orange, 9Mobile etc.
Netify App Details
Name: Netify VPN
App Size: 4.9mb
Compatibility: Android 4.0 and above
Update: January 13, 2020
Working Download Link For Netify VPN For Android
✔️ Download VPN app Here (latest version from our direct source datafilehost)
Netify Handler VPN Settings For Airtel Free Browsing Tweak
- Download the netify app from the link above
- After successfully installing the app, launch it and apply the following settings.
- Tick on Remove Port
- Enable Proxy Type: Real Host
- Set custom header: X-online-Host
- Proxy server: one.airtel.in
That’s it, minimize the app and launch your web browser or any other app on your phone to start browsing for free. Note that this cheat only works for Nigerians.
Netify VPN Settings For Airtel & 9Mobile Socialme and Chat Pak Cheat
- I’m sure you now have netify app installed on your phone.
- Now launch the app and it will exactly look like Psiphon handler menu
- Enter the Settings just like Psiphon handler
- Select real host this is Etisalat smart pack, not magic IP
- Use Twitter.com, Facebook.com, viber.com or Twitter.com (without IP and port) cdn.whatsapp.net(with IP and port)
- In real proxy type selects Http and port input 80
- Click Save and you might be confused on what to do next
- Don’t worry, just click on the ninja icon above
- It will Show you where to input IP and port
- You can use this IP: 18.104.22.168, port: 80
- But if you don’t want to use IP, don’t select connect through Http Proxy
But if you want to use IP and port, tick it and also tick use the following settings Then input your IP and port
That’s how to download Netify VPN App For Android and enjoy free browsing on Airtel and Etisalat (9Mobile) in Nigeria.