Hello Android users, you can now download the latest version of “Gbwhatsapp v6.85” wiith newly added and improved features for free.
GBWhatsapp or GB WhatsApp is a popular whatsapp mod that comes with exclusive features that allows you send video file size of 30MB, share your App apk files directly from private Chat or Group chat, and use two WhatsApp on one phone and lots more.
This WhatsApp mod has all the features available on the official whatsapp application but comes loaded with even more interesting features missing on the official app. Hence it’s compared to Telegram.
WhatsApp Mod is now available as GBWhatsapp 6.85. This latest release comes with new features like DND mode which allows you restrict internet access to only whatsapp on your phone, ability to identify admin messages in a group.
FEATURES OF GBWHATSAPP v6.85 MOD APK
- New Base Updated to 2.18.327 (PlayStore).
- Added New Emojis.
- Exclusive DND Mode (Disable Internet only for WhatsApp) (Home Page – Header).
- Added Option to Increase Video Limit in Status (Mod 1.2.64).
- Exclusive Ability to identify Admin Msg in Group (Besides Number).
- Exclusive Option to Change Fab Size (Mod 2.7.7).
- Exclusive Option to Change Fab Location/Position (Mod 1.2.2).
- Enabled Change Number Notification.
- Enabled Clock Sticker.
- Enabled Group Info Settings (Will Work when Enabled from Server).
- Added Option to Hide DND Mode Icon (mod 2.1.10).
- Improved Dialer (Now you can Edit, Copy, Paste Numbers).
- Added German Language Support.
- Fixed Navigation Bar Color when Select any chat/message.
- Fixed Mod 6.8 when Send/Receive More than 1 pic.
- Fixed Mod 6.11 for Android Oreo.
- Fixed Play Videos in some devices.
- Fixed Crash when open Custom Privacy Chats.
- Other bugs has been fixed in this update.
HOW TO INSTALL GBWHATSAPP v6.85 MOD APK
First, download GBWhatsapp v6.85 Mod Apk from mediafire.
Then locate where you downloaded the apk on your file manager “either SDcard or phone memory” then tap on it to install.
Go to Android settings and click on “Settings “Security” tick Unknown Sources”.
If you already have an older version installed on your device, ensure you backup your chats.
If it’s your first time, you will be required to enter your details as it’s done when opening account with the regular whatsapp app.
Open GBWhatsApp and click “Agree and continue”. If you see a message like “Allow WhatsApp to access Message” click on allow for all message.
Input your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit for it to deliver verification code to your phone.
If you have backup “Press Restore Backup”. Wait a little to complete restore backup.
After that, your WhatsApp will open and you will enjoy the full features.
Enjoy two whatsapps in one phone. Enjoy more features on whatsapp for free.