See the latest update for this post. WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is a smart and unique converter which can transfer any video into any format on any devices.
It is a program of the first batch supporting HD video conversion. Supported by WonderFox exclusive video encoding technology, HD Video Converter Factory Pro stands out from varied HD video converters that will achieve a higher quality of output.
- Convert HD video to 300+ formats and devices.
- HD Video to General Video. This HD conversion software supports the newest encoder H265(HEVC), VP9 and other h-video formats. It converts Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS, HD-camcorder video and more to 300+ video and audio codecs.
- SD video to HD video (improve video quality with advanced high-definition video encoding core). Support 60 fps conversion. There is an article to teach people how to change video quality or increase video quality from standard definition to high definition and improve watching experience on your HD screen.
- Support hardware encoding (Inter QSV, Nvidia NVENC). Up to 30X faster speed than old version. By supporting the world’s most advanced Nvidia NVENC, CUDA, Intel QSV, Multi-CPU, Hyper Threading and Hardware encoding technology, HD Video Converter Factory Pro accelerates the conversion speed dramatically. On the new generation of Intel CPU and Nvidia graphics devices, these technologies can increase the conversion speed to dozens of times or more.
- Download video in 8K, 4K, 1080P, 720P, 480P from 300+ sites, including YouTube playlist free downloads. Batch downloading mode helps you manage multi-tasks. For YouTube lovers, you can also easily download any YouTube playlists at lightning-fast speed and convert downloaded YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4, FLV, 3GP, etc.
- A Built-in editor (Crop, Merge, Clip, Rotate, Volume…)
Different from traditional and common video converters, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro helps every user solve format compatibility problems for up to 300 gadgets. It ensures original quality being preserved, and at the same time, downside output video file size with maximum 80% compression ratio.