Are you a photographer or video editor who is always faced with issues of blurred pictures or videos? Shaky videos usually occur when capturing people or objects in motion but as a professional photographer, you are required to stabilize it and deliver a perfect video to your clients.
Thanks goodness, you can get VideoProc – an all-purpose video processing and editing software which is also perfect to “stabilize shaky video”.
Key Features Of VideoProc Software
- Perfect for editing videos recorded using action cams and drones, because it can stabilize and de-noise footage, remove fisheye distortion etc.
- Convert videos, audio files and DVDs to over 400 output formats.
- VideoProc supports full GPU acceleration, making it easier to process 4K videos quickly, without compromising quality.
- It can be used to cut videos and remove unwanted sections and rearrange parts of footage
- Use to crop and eliminate black bars or zoom in on the action
- Add subtitles (enable, disable or export subtitles). Choose subtitle language and tracks.
- Apply special visual effects, rotate and flip clips.
- Merge several video fragments in different formats together into one MKV file.
- Apply filters like such as Graysale, Mirror, Edge, Painting and Sharpen to your video tracks, fine-tune colors, add hues and so on.
- Can record footage from your desktop or a webcam.
- Comes with GPU acceleration to stop freezing and crash
- It’s highly customizable.
- It processes videos shot from any device including audios and DVDs
So Why Use VideoProc?
Apart from the features listed above, below are the main reasons why you need VideoProc 4K video processing software to stabilize shaky videos;
- It’s a non-destructive video editing tool which is easy to use
- It lets you fully customize video stabilization parameters
- Fast 4K video stabilization and post-processing, full GPU accelerated
- Deliver best output quality with negligible frame loss or quality loss.
How To Stabilize Videos With VideoProc
VideoProc can be used to fix shaky GoPro 4K videos by following the procedures below;
- First download VideoProc software from the link above
- Launch the software
- Click “Video icon” on the main interface, and tap +Video to add a shaky GoPro footage from your hard drive. You can add multiple videos for post stabilization at a time
- Click “Toolbox“, and locate “Deshake” that is made for GoPro / DJI / iPhone video stabilization
- Double click Deshake icon or click gear icon to access to setting window for possible GoPro video enhancement. From here you can set how shaky or quick the camera is as well as other enhancements.
- Make settings for best results by selecting “Nvidia / Intel / AMD under” under “Hardware Acceleration Engine”, and then VideoProc embedded with Full Hardware Acceleration Tech will provide optimal utilization of your hardware for fastest processing speed
- Set output folder where the file will be saved
- Start deshaking the GoPro video by clicking RUN button on the video stabilization software app to start stabilizing your GoPro footage.
For more instructions on how to stabilize GoPro video, check out the video tutorial below.
Join GoPro Sweepstakes
Win GoPro HERO7 Black, GoPro HERO7 Silver with VideoProc Sweepstakes event. You don’t need to pay for or purchase anything in order to win.
The sweepstakes began at 00.00AM April 29, 2019 and will end on 11:59PM June 4, 2019
To participate, go to GoPro Sweepstakes online page and enter your valid email address which gives you 1 entry.
To get more entry, you have to complete some tasks such as; sharing this event with your friends on Facebook or Twitter will earn 3 more entries. Subscribe VideoProc YouTube channel will earn 3 more entries. Each participant can get up to 7 entries
You will receive winner announcements, confirmation, prize notifying & VideoProc related info with the email you provided.
- Grand Prize: 1 winner x GoPro HERO7 Black ($399.99 USD value).
- 2nd Prize: 3 winners x GoPro HERO7 Silver ($299.99 USD value).
For more information on the terms and conditions, check here.
If you care so much about the quality of your videos especially sporty videos, then video stabilization tool should be a priority. VideoProc software is just what you need to process and edit videos.