Prince of Persia PPSSPP also called Prince of Persia Warrior within revelations ppsspp is popular console game that has been in existence since 2004. Now with PPSSPP Emulator, you can download and play the game on Android. You will find the highly compressed file here as well as the raw uncompressed file so you have two download options.
Now, just as other good PSP games which made its way to the Android platform, Prince of Persia can be played with Android phones that meets the basic requirements as stated later in this post. It has a stunning storyline and interesting gameplay.
Designed and published by Ubisoft studio, Prince of Persia PSP was released on the second of December 2004 for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Microsoft Windows, and GameCube machine.
The game’s storyline comes from where Sands of time end. New features such as new combat action, ability to use two swords to perform some more incredible skill, access to collect weapons from the enemy or throw weapons to kill an enemy were added to it.
Also, moving on the wall was updated with new amazing skills. Have slide to slow down time or rewind time if you want to walk on falling wall or to kill enemy, some of the features that were not possible on the previous version are now possible in this version.
There is another feature called “Sand of time power” and it allows you to slow down enemy that surrounds you and perform some heavy damage on them while in slow motion.
Prince of Persia Warrior psp is the second sequel that was developed from Sands of time storyline.
Requirements for Installing Prince of Persia PPSSPP
- Android version 4.4 or higher
- At least 2GB RAM
- Minimum of Quad-core processor clocking at 1.5ghz or higher for better performance.
- Prince of Persia Warrior within ppsspp iso file
- Latest ppsspp android emulator app
- Zarchiver pro apk app or any other unzipping or rar app
Download Prince Of Persia PPSSPP & ISO Files for Android
NOTE: the first link is the highly compressed Prince of Persia file with a password as GAMING. While the second link is the uncompressed version that requires no password.
How to Unzip, Install, and Play Prince of Persia PPSSPP on Android
- Download prince of persia warrior within psp iso highly compressed file for your android device from any of the link above
- Use Zarchiver pro app to unzip the compressed file and save to your “ppsspp game folder” or any other folder you will easily remember.
- Now open ppsspp android emulator app from your app menu and navigate to “storage” on ppsspp and locate the iso file you just extracted. Warrior within ppsspp icon will appear, just click on play button and start playing the game.
However, you need to know that you have to apply some changes in your PSP emulator app settings to fully enjoy the game.
Prince of Persia two thrones were developed and released on 1st of December 2005, while The Forgotten Sands was released for PlayStation on 18th of May 2010.
HD version of prince of persia warrior within psp iso was finally released on 15th of September 2010
You can see more PPSSPP games worthy of playing during this lockdown.