Although you may have some ringtones on your phone, you will soon get bored. In fact, most users like to delete the monotonous ringtones and replace them with cute and beautiful music clips.
There is another situation I believe you are familiar with. Apple devices do not allow you to easily set custom ringtones because it wants you to buy them from the iTunes and set them as ringtones. These paid methods are something most users are unwilling to try and they prefer a free way to download and create ringtones. In view of this, we will introduce a truly practical and free program to help you convert music clips into desired ringtones in this article, and the duration is freely controlled by you.
Who is it?
It is a 100% free tool designed by the WonderFox Soft, called WonderFox Free HD Video Converter. With just a few simple clicks, you can use this software to create ringtones for iOS and Android devices.
Its built-in ringtone maker can help you cut any music into desired segments and create unique ringtones. In addition, you can also download free audio to edit them as ringtones.
How to create ringtones with WonderFox Free HD Video Converter?
Install software and add audio and video files.
After downloading the software from the official website, please click the icon to start it, and enter the “Converter” from the main interface and then click “Add Files” at the top to load your audio and video files into the program.
Cut and edit files.
Click the “scissors” pattern at the bottom of the task bar to set the duration of the file, you can drag the triangle buttons on both sides to set it, or you can fill in the time in the box.
Select the output format.
Open the format list from the right window and select the ringtone for your iOS and Android devices under the “Audio” tab, depending on your device.
Start creating device.
Click the “Run” button to start creating the music clips as exclusive ringtones.
What other features does it have?
In addition to being a free ringtone maker, WonderFox Free HD Video Converter comes with additional features, which are also free.
- Download movies and videos from more than 300 video sites, such as YouTube, Hulu, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Convert video files to more than 500 output formats, including MKV, VOB, MOV, WMV, AVI, MP4, MPG, 3GP, MTS, M2TS, etc.
- Convert the video from SD to HD.
- Add subtitles to video files.
- Extract audio from videos.
- Convert and download videos in batch code, up to 5.
- Edit videos with a built-in editor, cut, clip, crop, add effects, trim, watermark, merge, rotate, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Support multilingual interface, Japanese, English, French, etc.
- Extremely fast conversion speed and 0 quality loss.
- There are no restrictions on file size and usage time.
- Convert video and audio into phones, TVs, laptops, desktops, tablets, handsets, etc.
How to make favorite music into unique ringtones for free? Hope this article can be helpful to you on this problem. As you can see, you can use WonderFox Free HD Video Converter to easily create ringtones for your digital devices or download favorite audio from the Internet to set ringtones. With its help, it is also simple to convert audio and video formats and edit videos, a truly free and all-in-one program. If you find this article helpful to you, it will be appreciated to share it on your social media. Any questions or suggestions, you are warmly welcome to leave a message below.