With Xender App, sharing/transferring of music, videos and other files between Android devices is faster, easier and fun. This is the reason why you need to download Xender app apk on your Android for fast file sharing between phones without internet data. In order words, the app is completely free to install and use.
Xender app for android has many features which makes it the perfect file sharing app for your mobile phone.
Gone are the days when files are shared using infrared which is extremely slow. Also the use of Bluetooth to share files is now outdated because it’s also slightly slow but Xender uses wifi (without internet data) to transfer files between devices at faster speed.
Having said that, you will learn more features about this app and how to install it on your phone for free as well as how to use it to transfer files.
KEY FEATURES OF XENDER APP
- Share any type of files in any format at any time without restriction.
- It transfer files using zero data.
- Transfer speed is 200 times faster than Bluetooth transfer time.
- Xender Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring.
- It Works independently so there is no need for USB connection and PC software installation.
- Over 500 Million users all over the world.
- Over 100 million files transferred daily.
- Play all music and videos within the app.
- Wifi file transfer master
- Intuitive interface.
- Easy to use.
- Free to use.
OTHER FEATURES OF XENDER APP
Transfer files with flash speed
Imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds! The highest speed can reach 40Mb/s.
Transfer anything you want, from Games, documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
Free of network connection
Xender requires no internet, no data usage in order to transfer files to friends anywhere and anytime. No matter the volume of data shared.
Send large files without limitation
Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
Transfer Files between any platform
Xender app can transfer files between any platform so tablets, iPad & PC/Mac users have no issues sharing files. Therefore, you can share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems.
Smart phone replication
Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one in one simple step.
Zender app also serves as a file manager that lets you view, move or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage. It’s simply an utility app for everyone.
Check out connected friends’ mobile apps
Various applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your own phone when connected successfully and can be shared by one click.
Super UI design
Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like: opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, viewing etc.
Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese
Xender App Information
|Name||Xender – share music & video, status saver, transfer|
|Developer||Xender file sharing team|
|Updated||August 16, 2020|
|Released||July 19, 2013|
Xender App Download Link
HOW TO INSTALL & USE XENDER APP
- First things first, enable download from unknown sources from settings >> security >> unknown sources via you phone.
- Then download Xender app from the link above
- Next, locate the downloaded app file on your file manager.
- Now click on it to install the app.
- After successful installation, locate the app on your phone app menu.
- Tap on it to launch it.
- To share or transfer files to your friends, they will also have xender app installed on their device.
- Let them open their xender app while yours is still opened.
- “Create connection” from your end and ask them to “join connection”.
- They will be able to see your name (if set) or your phone name.
- Ensure your GPS is active as well as there own GPS for scanning QR code.
- Once code is scanned and matched, you will see there phone name, they will tap on it, boom! They will be connected.
- Now find the file you want to share, select it and shake your phone, slide your phone or tap on it to send to the receiver.
- They will receive it and you can watch the progress of the process.
That’s all about Xender and how it works. You will be able to see sent files and received files via xender app file manager interface.
- Social downloader now supports: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Other bug fixes and transfer optimizations
- Takes pictures and videos
- Read and modify your contacts
- Access approximate location
- Write and read call log
- Read your text messages including SMS and MMS
- Modify or delete the content of your SD card
- Read the content of your SD card
- Request delete packages.
Note that you can disable these permissions via settings but they are required to be enabled for optimal performance of the app.
A similar app is ES file explorer.
Are you still confused? Let me know if you are having any issue installing or downloading xender app on your device.