You will be able to download Quickteller apk app for android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry devices here for free. Quickteller 1.0.14 is the latest version of the app and we will be updating you with subsequent versions on this page.
Quickteller is a financial platform developed by Interswitch to help users carry out basic transactions such as Airtime purchase, paying of bills, recharging PayTv networks, booking flights and other utility bills via the web. It is also used to send and receive money easily. The platform is available as a mobile application and as a website. Currently, millions of people worldwide are making use of this useful app to pay for things online and even offline through Quickteller USSD codes *322# and *805#.
The Quickteller app for android works on android devices supporting 8 api and above. The latest version of the app is v3.6.10 while previous versions are 3.6.7, 3.6.6, 3.6.5, 3.6.3.
Personally, for about four years now, I have been using Quickteller app and USSD codes to recharge my SIM card, subscribe my DSTV, GOtv and Startimes Decoder easily.
Quickteller App Details
|Updated||March 2, 2020|
|Released||March 4, 2019|
How Quickteller Works
Quickteller is an electronic payment service that works by using your ATM card (Mastercard or Verve) details. It serves as a mobile ATM at your fingertips and it has advanced security features like One Time Password (OTP) and verification methods to deter fraudsters.
Features of Quickteller App
- It makes online payments very easy.
- It works on virtually all mobile devices including Android, iOS, Windows and even Blackberry.
- Payments can be made to all the merchants and businesses available on Quickteller.com including: DSTV, Swift Internet, ipNX internet, Airtel Postpaid, PHCN, and a whole lot more.
- It can be used to top up Airtime from any network including MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Vodafone, Airtel etc.
- Quickteller serves as your mobile ATM machine or e-purse.
- It’s compatible with a debit card in any of these forms – verve card, Mastercard.
- For now, Visa cards are not supported on Quickteller.
- No need to register for a wallet.
- Send money online.
- The app is free to download on any device.
Requirements To Download Quickteller App for Android
- Android 2.1 version or higher.
- Wifi, Edge, 3G or 4G network.
Requirements To Download Quickteller App On iPhone
- IOS 5.0 or higher.
- An iPhone or iPad.
- WiFi, edge or 3G network connection.
Requirements for Downloading Quickteller App for Windows Phone
- Windows phone 8 or higher.
- WiFi, 2G, or 3G network.
Requirements to Download Quickteller Apk on Blackberry
- BBS 5.0 or higher.
- BIS, WiFi, Edge or 3G network.
Quickteller App Download Links For All Devices
- Download Quickteller App for Android Here
- Download Quickteller App for iOS Here
- Download Quickteller app for Windows phone Here
- Download Quickteller app for Blackberry Here
How To Activate Quickteller Services
- Go to the nearest ATM stand
- Insert your debit card
- Enter your secrete 4-digits PIN code
- Select “Quickteller”
- Select “Pay bills”
- Select your account type
- Select “Others”
- Enter 322222 as the payment code
- Enter your phone number as ‘Customer Reference’
- Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
- Follow prompts to complete the transaction
Alternatively, you can dial *322# or *805# to get started with activation from your mobile phone if you don’t want to go to the ATM.
Some Useful SMS Commands For Making Transactions Using Quickteller
Text the commands below to 32122
- ‘bank BALANCE’ to check your account balance. e.g. ZENITH BALANCE
- ‘bank OTP’ to generate a SafeToken for a web transaction in the event your SafeToken wasn’t delivered during a web payment. e.g. ACCESS OTP
- ‘bank PAY biller amount customerREF‘ to make a payment. e.g. FCMB PAY DSTV 1000 4343211122, where 4343211122 is your decoder number
- ‘bank RECHARGE amount mobile‘ to top up a phone. e.g. SKYE RECHARGE 1000 08062276490, where 08062276490 is the number to top up
- ‘bank TRANSFER amount bank accountType‘ to transfer money to a bank account. e.g. UBA TRANSFER 1000 ZENITH 0900987876 current, where 0900987876 is the account number at ZENITH and the account is a current account
How To Send Money Through Quickteller
- Log on to Quickteller.com.
- Click on the Send and Receive Money tile.
- Click on Transfer to Phone.
- Enter the Beneficiary Phone Number.
- Enter the Beneficiary Email.
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter a 4-digit Transfer Code of your choice.
- You will be charged a convenience fee of N200*
How To Get OTP Through Quickteller
Before making a successful payment, Quickteller will send the OTP code to the phone number you entered while activating the service.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS: How To Receive Money In Nigeria From Other Countries
Quickteller app for mobile and the website is very useful and will make transactions and life easier if you have it on your device but you must be conscious and careful of your passwords, card details and OTP.