MTN has revisited its Pulse Night Plans, reducing the data volume in the process. Subscribers now get 125MB for N25 and 250MB for N50 Naira in the new updated MTN night data plans instead of the former 500mb for N25 and 1GB for N200.
MTN night plan also called mtn pulse free night browsing is an affordable timely based data plan that allows subscribers surf the web, chat, stream videos and download stuffs at cheap cost at night between the hours of 12am and 4am.
But unfortunately MTN stabbed it’s teeming customers by making the night plan unattractive again by reducing data allocations. In fact, MTN also disappointed SME data resellers recently coupled with the reduction of monthly data plans volumes to 1.5gb from 3gb for M1000.
How To Subscribe To New MTN Pulse Night Plans
Still on newly updated MTN Nigeria night plans and price…
You can no longer get 500MB for 25 Naira and 1gb for 200 Naira But;
- 125MB for 25 Naira.
- 250MB for 50 Naira.
To subscribe to any of the night plans, you must first migrate to MTN Pulse by dialing this code *406*1# or *406# and reply 4 for Nightlife Bundles.
Now reply with 1 to subscribe 125MB @ 25 Naira
Or Reply with 2 to activate 250MB @ 50 Naira.
Alternative method is to subscribe via SMS like you would do on the former plan. Just follow below guidelines.
- Text N125 to 131 – To get 125MB for 25 Naira.
- Send N250 to 131 – To get 250MB for 50 Naira.
Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 00:00 and 04:00. N25 has been deducted from your account.
Who Is Eligible For MTN Night Plan?
MTN night plan is open to all subscribers on the iPulse Tariff plan hence it’s called “MTN pulse” night plan. Now MTN has also launched similar Tariff called MPulse exclusively for kids.
How Can I Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance?
For reasons best known to them, MTN does not have any USSD Code or SMS number in place to check night plan data balance. But the alternative method is to use a data usage app like Datally or the MTN fastlink statistics interface on PC.
What You Should Know About The New MTN Night Plans
- It can now be renewed the same night after exhausting the first data allocation
- Ensure you don’t subscribe to any night plan before 12am else you may not be able to use all the allocated data volume
- Time of usage is from 12am to 4am in the night
- You also enjoy other benefits on the MTN Pulse Tariff like free 10mb every week you recharge n100 naira or above
Other Benefits Of MTN Pulse Tariff
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN11 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at N10/day
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN
Other MTN Posts You May Like
How do you see this new night data plans? Yea or Ney?