MTN Device Financing is a partner scheme between MTN Nigeria and Diamond Bank to make some high-end smartphones affordable for customers who can pay on installments. This means you can own your dream smartphone such as iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note 8 etc as low as NGN 24,000.
MTN has already provided a dedicated wep page where interested customers can visit, fill form and be qualified or eligible to participate. But before then, let’s check out the phones currently available for this program.
List of Phones on MTN Device Financing Scheme and Prices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Black – N279,000
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ – N252,400
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – N221,500
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – N285,000
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ – N320,000
- iPhone 7 (32GB) – N213,650
- iPhone 7+ (32GB) – N252,800
- iPhone 7+ (128GB) – N265,000
- iPhone 8 (64GB) – N273,800
- iPhone 8+ (64GB) – N314,200
- iPhone X (256GB) Space Gray, Silver – N443,700
- iPhone X (64GB) – N395,550
Note: The prices itemized above are the prices to pay for the devices, but you have the opportunity to pay in instalments.
To participate in this MTN Device Financing Scheme, visit the registration portal and fill-in your information.
Below are the information you must enter
- Title* – Mr, Mrs, Miss, Dr or Others
- First Name*
- Other Names
- Contact Address*
- Email Address
- Phone Number*
- Means of Identification* – National ID, Drivers Licence or International Passport
- Identification Number*
- Preferred Mobile Device*
- Pick-up location*
All the information with asterisk sign must be filled or else, you won’t be able to submit your application.
After a successful application, you will be contacted for at least 48 hours time after which you will be required to pick-up your device from your specified MTN pick-up store mainly located in Lagos Nigeria for now.