The decision to get married is one of the toughest thing a young man will pass through in his life. Getting married is one thing but maintaining the marriage is one big task that only the matured minds will overcome.
For you to have a successful home, you must understand your wife and treat her like a queen. Here I have compiled a list of 30 rules for real men getting married.
1. Don’t ever beat your wife for any reason. Prov.19:11, Prov. 20:3
2. Don’t ever forget that your wife is your greatest asset. Prov. 12:4, Prov. 18:22
3. Don’t ever forget to check the level of peace of your wife. Prov. 27:17
4. Don’t associate with men that lack credibility and generational mindset. Prov.13:20
5. Don’t ever hurt your wife no matter the level of insults passed on you. Col. 3:19, 1Pet. 2:19-20
6. Don’t ever wave off the ideas, advice or suggestions of your wife because of your selfish interest. Pro. 1:5, Pro. 19:20
7. Never treat your wife as a servant. Eph. 5:29
8. Never make your wife a negative case study before friends and family. Prov. 5:18, Prov. 21:23
9. Never doubt your wife no matter what you know about her past. 1Cor. 13:5.
10. Don’t deny your wife of sex. 1Cor. 7:4-5.
11. Don’t be carelessn about the welfare of your home. 1Tim. 5:8
12. Don’t compare your wife with anyone. 2Cor. 10:12
13. Never cheat on your wife no matter the condition. Prov. 6:32, Prov. 5:20
14. Never cut short the love you showed to your wife, rather, water it, and nurture it for effective continuous growing. Eph. 5:28-29
15. Never disregard the effort of your wife, rather appreciate her more and more. Prov. 31:28b
16. Never discuss the weak points of your wife.at public opinion polls. Prov. 5:17
17. Don’t call your wife unpleasant names, such as, prostitute, witch, fruitless entity, harlot, useless wife, bastard, rather call her blessed, precious, capable, beautiful and virtuous woman. Col. 4:6, Prov. 31:28-29
18. NEVER EVER PLACE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY OR WORK ABOVE YOUR WIFE.
19. Don’t be self centered. Eph. 5:28, Phil. 2:3-4
20. Don’t ever cook up plans against your wife because of your lustful desires.
21. Never set up a family without having a family vision. Prov. 29:18, Hab. 2:2-3
22. Never make your wife feel inferior and uneducated before your friends, family, anyone or even you the husband.
23. Never compare your wife’s attitude with your one time girlfriend’s attitude. 2Cor.10:12
24. Don’t be lazy to cater for your wife and family. 1Tim. 5:8
25. Never allow money to be the bond of love in your marriage. 1Tim. 6:10
26. Never allow your parents or family members to dictate the affairs of your home, remember, ‘’therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife………’’. Gen. 2:23-24.
27. Don’t ever let your children come between you and your wife. You married your wife not your children, remember they have their life to live and when married and gone, only your wife will still be with you, to cook for you, comfort you, refresh your body, soul and spirit in the bedroom. Matt. 19:6
28. Never hide any phone calls, text messages, or password to mailbox from your wife. Transparency is the ultimate key to continuous trust and confidence in marriage. Rom. 12:9-10
29. Never owe your wife anything, always give her the very best; best in love, best care, most precious things and that which belongs to her. Rom.13:8
30. Never show a heart of ungratefulness to God and your precious wife, always and always be ever grateful for their presence in your life. Prov. 31:28
Please SHARE with your friends.